Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bboying Fun (10 April 2011)








It's great to be able to bboy and practise together with selva and cypher crazed crew at a community centre near Kovan station.

1) This was the first time I managed to practise handstands against the wall using cardboard to ensure the wall does not turn dirty.
2) This is the first time I managed to practise a couple of 6 steps and able to teach a newbie bboy how to do a proper 6 step by guiding him slowly through each step.
3) This is the first time I got a blister after practising and I am so happy about it because it simply shows I had put in enough effort that day.
4) I managed to combine toprock moves with coin drops and footwork movements on the floor with the proper grip.

It was the best session I have ever done on 1 session timeslot. I felt I have gained much more stamina and sharpness in each move:)

No comments:

Post a Comment